Corrugated Sheet Roll Forming Machine (35m/min)
The fast speed corrugation machine is used to make sinusoidal steel sheets by using 0.3mm-0.7mm galvanized coil. The roll forming machine speed can be up to 30-40m/min including fly-cut.
Because of their low cost, short building period; re-cycle use, and elegant appearance. The corrugated sheets produced by this machine can be used as the roof of villas, luxury houses, theatres, exhibition centers.
Main Machine of Corrugating Machine
1. Roll stand: 16 stations, it includes leveling rollers, main forming rollers
2. Main motor power: 5.5kW, it adopts cycloid cone pulley reducer, chain or gearbox transmission
3. Material of the roller: 1045 high grade steel, chromeplate
4. The roller processed by CNC machine with finish machining. The surface adopt finished polishing, the roughness is 0.05mm
5. Material of the main shaft: 45# forged steel with heat treatment
6. The diameter of the main shaft: Φ70mm
7. Machine frame: welding by 350 x 175mm H shape steel, by using carbon dioxide gas arc welding. The surface used shot blasting treatment.
Fly Cut of Corrugated Sheet Roll Forming Machine
1. Servo motor and ball screw to make the speed and size more stable.
2. Length tolerance: +/-1.5mm
3. Cutting without stop the main machine.
4. PLC & HMI adopts Mitsubishi brand.
Typical Profile Drawing of Corrugating Roll Former
|Coil thickness (mm)||0.3-0.7|
|Main power (Kw)||5.5|
|Main shaft (mm)||Ø70|
|Cutting accuracy (mm)||+/- 1.5|
|Hydraulic station power (Kw)||4|
|Main machine dimension (mm)||8500 x 1000 x 80|