Light Gauge Steel Profile Roll Forming Machine
The light gauge steel profile roll forming machine can produce various profiles such as: stud, track, channel, C/U/T shape, etc. which often used as the vertical frame of non-bearing wall system, ceiling, gypsum board support, etc.
According to the profile shapes, one machine can produce one or more sizes profiles. Also, it can be designed as high speed, non-stop-cutting system.
Main Machine of Light Gauge Roll Former
1. Roll stand: 14 stations, it includes material feeding rollers, main forming rollers
2. Main motor power: 5.5KW, it adopts cycloid cone pulley reducer
3. Material of the roller: 45# high grade steel, chromeplate
4. The roller processed by CNC machine with finish machining. The surface adopt finished polishing, the roughness is 0.05mm
5. Material of the main shaft: 45# forged steel with heat treatment
6. The diameter of the main shaft: Φ70mm
7. Material of frame: welding by 250 x 125mm H shape steel, by using carbon dioxide gas arc welding. The surface used shot blasting treatment.
8. Typical Profile Drawing of Stud, Track, Channel Roll Forming Machine
Typical Profile of Stud & Track, Channel Profile Drawing
Technical Parameters of Light Gauge Steel Profile Machine
|Coil thickness (mm)||0.4-0.6|
|Main power (Kw)||5.5Kw|
|Main shaft (mm)||Ø 60|
|Hydraulic station power (Kw)||4|
|Size adjusting way||Spacer|
|Main machine dimension (mm)||7000x 900 x 800|