C Z Purlin Machine
NOVOTEK manufactured C Z Purlin making machine, also called fast change Steel profile Making Machine or C & Z channel Interchangeable Rolling Machine, can be used to produce both C Purlin and Z Purlin with various sizes, in different thickness, and with punch on web and flange side.
Pre-Punch C Z Steel Profile Machine
The fully automatic pre-punching and pre cutting C Z purlin machine, including 8 sets of PLC controlled lateral movement punching unit and 2 sets of manually controlled lateral movement punching unit.
1. Raw material: galvanized sheet, black sheet; 1.5-3.0mm
2. Product size: C profile 80-300mm & Z Profile 120-300mm (also we have NTK-CZ-400 available)
3. Machine speed: Max. 30 m/min (by servo motor driven)
Steel Purlin Roll Forming Machine Main Components :
1. Type: Mechanical Uncoiler, Hydraulic Uncoiler
2. Load capacity: 6T
1. Roller material: GCr15 with heat treatment, polishing and galvanizing.
2. Main motor: hydraulic motor or servo motor drive
3. CZ Interchange: interchange between C and Z purlins controlled by PLC and set through touch panel.
4. Size Change: size change also controlled by PLC and set through touch panel, continuously adjustable.
Hydraulic Punching & Universal Cutting System
1. Punching unit: 3 sets + 2 sets
2. Universal cutters for all purlin sizes.
3. Cutting length, cutting pieces, and punching are controlled by PLC.
As the leading and biggest C Z Purlin Machine manufacturer in China, on average we have delivered 180-200 sets Purlin Machines each year in the past 5 years, also we are the only factory to supply fully automatic type in China.
Technical Specification of Customized Purlin Line
|Raw Material||Type||Galvanized Sheet, Black Sheet|
|C Purlin Size||Web x Flange x Lip||80-300/ 30-80/ 10-20|
|Z Purlin Size||Web x Flange x Lip||120-300/ 30-80/ 10-20|
|Speed||Max. 30m/min (by servo motor driven)|
|C & Z Interchange||PLC Control, Fully Automatic|
|Size Change||PLC Control, Fully Automatic|
|Uncoiler||Type||Mechanical or Hydraulic|
|Main Roller Station||18|
|Main Drive||Hydraulic Motor or Servo Motor|
Punching & Cutting
|Punching Location||Web + Flange|
|Cutter Type||Pre-Cutter + Post Universal Cutter|